Saturday 12 November 2011

No heart no hurt

Soooo.. here's another piece I've started this week.  Having had my chest tattooed I really felt for this guy, he sat like a trooper but the odd involuntary shakes and twitches were all too familiar to me, it made me realise what a hard time Jade had watching me sit for 8 hours in the very same state! I got the outline done and he'd had enough so we called it a day. Can't wait to get started on the colour though.  I have a feeling this one's going to shine!  Apologies for he picture quality, i had to snap a quick one as he was in no state to stand around and pose.


2 comments:

  1. wow, look how much your linework has come on! :) seriously impressed, Newman!

    That looks awesome, can't wait to see it finished x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! I've noticed my lines getting cleaner, I think it's just confidence plus the fact I've got into taking my machines to bits and tinkering with them until they run how I like! All a learning curve!

    ReplyDelete