Friday 11 November 2011

Must stop being lazy

Right, apologies first.  I've been lazy in posting as is glaringly apparent from my empty blog, work has been pretty full on although that is no real excuse.  I've been tattooing one day a week which adds to my workload, but I've also been doing loads of design work for my boss as he has a ridiculous amount of clients and tattoos 8 hours straight every day thus leaving little time for him to catch up on ongoing designs and consultations with new customers.  This has all now been added to my role as shop bitch, but I am still enjoying everything - although some days it feels like I'm getting loaded with all the work no one else has time to do, the other artists are trusting in me to do it which i can only take as a pretty large compliment.

As for my tattooing, the first piece I've started in the shop I've mentioned in an earlier post.  I've done a second sitting on it now so I guess it's probably due a visual representation on here.  There's still a long way to go, as the 'piece' (big black scar might be more fitting) that I'm working to cover will need another pass to hide it completely.  I've done the first pass over the existing tattoo and am happy so far, the background is just plotted out ready for me to complete next time. anyhoo. here goes ....

I've included the original just to show what I had to work with

2 comments:

  1. wow Andi, I'm impressed! good work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta! Can't wait to do more on this, it was soo good seeing the tribal disappear! X

    ReplyDelete