Saturday 17 December 2011

One chest down

So...I have finished one of the chest pieces I have been working on.  Its been lots of fun (for me anyway, probably not for the guy having it!!)  and both I and the recipient of the piece are really happy with the finished tattoo.  Im really pleased with the colour density in this piece, it really glows.  The picture shows it all 100% healed apart from the blue background.  There's obviously things I might do differently next time I approach a piece like this, but that is what my apprenticeship is about.  I've been able to give someone a better tattoo than they ever imagined and also learn some things in the process, job done



Paul sat like an absolute trooper and was a pleasure to tattoo.  Fingers crossed he'll be back fro some more work

No comments:

Post a Comment